Pác Ngòi village – Hua Mạ cave – Ba Be lake full day
• 08h00: Pick up from your homestay in Pác Ngòi village.
• 08h30: Cycle to Hua Ma Cave (6km), biggest cave in Ba Be National Park.
• 11h00: Cycle back Ba Be Lake View Homestay.
• 11h30: Relax and enjoy green tea.
• 12h00: Have lunch.
• 13h00: Have a short break.
• 14h00: Take a walk to boat station in Pac Ngoi village (1km).
• 14h30: Enjoy 2 hours boat trip around the lake to Fairy Pond, An Ma temple.
• 16h30: Bamboo rafting and swimming in the lake – the most special activity in Ba Be Lake.
• 17h30: Hiking back Pác Ngòi village. Tour ends.
2 bottles of water per person
English speaking guide
– Sunglasses, insect repellent.
– The itinerary may be subject to change due to the bad weather condition.